Directed to the teaching and practice of tactical subjects. Inside their pages, monitors, parents and students will find tactical initiation topics presented with simplicity, topics are introduced with schematic diagrams, divided by cases.
Secure payment with SSL Certificate
Shipping all over the world
30 day return
Tactical teaching tool.
Directed to the teaching and practice of tactical subjects. Inside your pages, monitors, parents and students will find:
- The tactical themes of initiation exposed with simplicity.
- The topics are introduced with schematic diagrams, divided by cases.
- Practical exercises arranged according to their difficulty.
- Each subject is accompanied by a battery of diverti-tac-tic for the students to practice and check their knowledge
- The diverti-tac-tics have a lower hole to write the solution.
- In the final part a solution appears to check the degree of successes and errors.
The students are offered an Olympiad in which they can obtain gold, silver and bronze medals or, failing that, chess glasses, according to a scoring system established for the resolution of the fun-tac-tics.
The fun-tac-tics have been designed, on the one hand, in order to facilitate a good practical learning on the part of the students, of all the theoretical knowledge they have received in the chess classes, as well as their subsequent improvement; and on the other hand, to help teachers, monitors and parents in their task of correction, supervision and approval of the work done in the classroom, before introducing new elements of understanding in chess classes.
Obviously, both the format and content of the work is intended for the initiation classes and ages between 7 and 12 years.
- Lococo, Nicola
- 21 x 29,7 m.
- 2ª 2019
- For childrens
- Year of publication
You might also like